real time web analytics
Report - - WT Henley Cable Works Air Raid Shelter, Nortfleet - August 2017 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - WT Henley Cable Works Air Raid Shelter, Nortfleet - August 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Yeah open so i have seen don't belive all u see on fb alot of people say things to keep others away fb is death

Yep 15 mins away from me, they open still. There is more in the area too. I just havnt been yet to explore it all. The tunnels, and Henleys are under he watchful eye of the environmental conservation team at Gravesham Borough :)

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
Yep 15 mins away from me, they open still. There is more in the area too. I just havnt been yet to explore it all. The tunnels, and Henleys are under he watchful eye of the environmental conservation team at Gravesham Borough :)
Will be a shame when they are backfilled

UrbanFoxCub

Banned

I used to live 15/10 mins from here aswell till about 9 months ago. Done loads around kent. Me and my pal would do about 400/700 miles on weekends when we would go on road trips around the uk. Longest road trip was up into the scotish hoghlands. Shame we did not know eachother could of tagged along

Calamity Jane

Regular User
I used to live 15/10 mins from here aswell till about 9 months ago. Done loads around kent. Me and my pal would do about 400/700 miles on weekends when we would go on road trips around the uk. Longest road trip was up into the scotish hoghlands. Shame we did not know eachother could of tagged along

That would of been cool. Ive not explored very far, London to Dover, and a few abroad. But as a non driver, it becomes hard at times. Though my hubby dosnt mind a road trip if he can stand outside derps, he wont go in tunnels, mines etc lol

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
That would of been cool. Ive not explored very far, London to Dover, and a few abroad. But as a non driver, it becomes hard at times. Though my hubby dosnt mind a road trip if he can stand outside derps, he wont go in tunnels, mines etc lol
we did Southampton one weekend stayed inside bargate shopping center overnight in the offices hahaha, same for when we did Scotland camp in a location music food and explore as much as we could.

im currently looking for a explore buddy up north to go out with now. as my pals in london

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
I hope they dont, cant say too much, but lets just say someone with influence has recently visited the tunnels ;)
My pal has been going to the planning meetings and they want to seal them as they don't want residents climbing over there garden fences to go into the tunnels as gardens will back onto them.

Calamity Jane

Regular User
My pal has been going to the planning meetings and they want to seal them as they don't want residents climbing over there garden fences to go into the tunnels as gardens will back onto them.

Seems we may know the same person or people UFC :p

Calamity Jane

Regular User
we did Southampton one weekend stayed inside bargate shopping center overnight in the offices hahaha, same for when we did Scotland camp in a location music food and explore as much as we could.

im currently looking for a explore buddy up north to go out with now. as my pals in london

Its certainly hard to get the right one. Good luck, I hope you find a good one soon :D