real time web analytics
Report - - WT Henley Cable Works Air Raid Shelter, Nortfleet - August 2017 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - WT Henley Cable Works Air Raid Shelter, Nortfleet - August 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
The north is full of people asking for explore buddies but when u reply u get no response :sleep
The north is full of people asking for explore buddies but when u reply u get no response :sleep

Yep not good. Try the fb page, People chat on there quite a bit . On here, I think its harder to begin with, unto your reports start going up. So best get that back cat started lol ;)

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep not good. Try the fb page, People chat on there quite a bit . On here, I think its harder to begin with, unto your reports start going up. So best get that back cat started lol ;)
The Facebook page will rip the shit out of anyone regardless, some of the stuff people say is absolutely brutal :D great bit of entertainment for an otherwise boring night though

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
The Facebook page will rip the shit out of anyone regardless, some of the stuff people say is absolutely brutal :D great bit of entertainment for an otherwise boring night though

lol yep brutal sometimes, I pick my comments lol. I know the people I comment too mostly and have for a few years now lol. Just a thought :p

Redneck Ranger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just took a trip here, looks like the safety squad have done their jobs... A lot of sealed up passages in the cliff face. I'm guessing they were the tunnels?

Attachments

• 20171125_222528_HDR.jpg
    20171125_222528_HDR.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 28
  • 20171125_225023_HDR.jpg
    20171125_225023_HDR.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 25

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Just took a trip here, looks like the safety squad have done their jobs... A lot of sealed up passages in the cliff face. I'm guessing they were the tunnels?
Every entrance was sealed 6 odd years ago ,only recently have blatant ways in become obvious

Redneck Ranger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Pretty sure we scoured the whole site, no easy way into the building and probably 6 or more tunnel entrances which have had steel bulkheads put in place and then buried under a mound of rubble.

One that had an exposed top even had a concrete box put on top, strangely enough they'd put a length of box section right through to the inside.

Pretty much all of these looked quite recently done with very fresh tyre tracks.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Pretty sure we scoured the whole site, no easy way into the building and probably 6 or more tunnel entrances which have had steel bulkheads put in place and then buried under a mound of rubble.

One that had an exposed top even had a concrete box put on top, strangely enough they'd put a length of box section right through to the inside.

Pretty much all of these looked quite recently done with very fresh tyre tracks.
Concrete box im assuming you mean the vent

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

This place never stays shut for very long, there are a few other places around the area though, I’ve written a report called creepy voodoo cave (no idea what the place is actually called) that we stumbled upon looking for Henleys, bit of a squeeze but worth a look if you’re down there again

Redneck Ranger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wevsky I would guess it was a vent at some point.

Jorwal I will check out your report cheers, sounds interesting!

Mrs Fezziwig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is exactly the sort of place that I would love to go to. I use crutches so can you tell me if it is as easy to get around in as it looks? I am not looking for location info - I can get that from DigiMap! :thumb