Web
Analytics
28DL and UE in the News - www.28dayslater.co.uk Break Into UK Power Station, a Terror Weakness? | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL and UE in the News www.28dayslater.co.uk Break Into UK Power Station, a Terror Weakness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Nothing wrong with the vid - just the comments by the prat that posted it - the usual 'breaking in' crap etc.

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
They're clearly terrorists, without a doubt. I'm calling MI5 to report them.

Gh0sT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
"Could the latest stunt pulled by 2 members of 28dayslater.co.uk be a worry"

Temp2476

Surely they must know him ?

spungletrumpet

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah, good old Temp2476 is at it again.

It seems quite likely from his/her motives that 'bitter, overweight cunt' might be a suitable description.:wanker

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
Regular User
Ah, good old Temp2476 is at it again.

It seems quite likely from his/her motives that 'bitter, overweight cunt' might be a suitable description.:wanker
Thats not a nice way to talk about me............
Oh shit im not ment to let you know its me.
But seriously thought this video and report was private so who/how did it get public,Member leaking shit same as the last video ?

Hidden

Get Fucked
28DL Full Member
Thats not a nice way to talk about me............
Oh shit im not ment to let you know its me.
But seriously thought this video and report was private so who/how did it get public,Member leaking shit same as the last video ?
I wanted to ask the same question but didn't want to upset anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.