Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Wye Valley "Tunnels" Tintern | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Wye Valley "Tunnels" Tintern

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did anyone else spot this?

Might be worth a mooch, I have a feeling its all linked up with the numerous wireworks that used to populate the valley. From memory all of the older buildings lie to the left to the Angithy Brook and the road may possibly be masking the old culverts that took the mill lete down to the river.

Down and beyond

From the land of the pillar and stall
Regular User
I did see this the day it was found is very interesting! Out of my local area sadly by a long shot !

AlexUrbex1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really poor article by the BBC. It didn't tell you how long the tunnels were, or even get the expert to speculate on that they would have been used for, or what work will be carried out to excavate the tunnel. And the video is just of the pictures in the article.

If you're upset by this poor article here is how to defund the BBC ;) https://www.defundbbc.uk/defund-the-bbc-in-5-steps/

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah it galls me too, using the British Bias Corporation Propaganda Office publication in the first place, they are as bad as The Daily Fail!

I defunded myself away from that corporation about 15 years ago, and had the battle with CAPITA about non payment - One day a fellah turned up on my doorstep accusing me of watching thier crap on my laptop - I un-politley asked him where was his warrant to enter my property and the uniformed constable to ensure my civil rights were not infringed, he replied that the didn't have either to hand, so I told him to go forth and multiply rapidly as he was trespassing on my property. I subsequently contacted the corporation to inform them that I was revoking thier right to cross private property and that they should no longer visit my premisis as I would prosicute them for harassment, criminal trespass and all kinds of mean ugly things. suffice to say they have left me alone ever since then!

AlexUrbex1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol yes anyone that comes to the door has as much power as anyone else. I've not had a visit, I'd like one.