Web
Analytics
Yo! Hailing from Lincolnshire, with a hunger for exploration | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Yo! Hailing from Lincolnshire, with a hunger for exploration

Urban_Flask

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everybody,

I have been using 28DL for a little while now, & think it's about time to introduce myself, Urban Flask is a name with personal meaning so I hope you guys like it :). I love seeing new places, whether it's out hiking on a mountain, checking out an underground reservoir & anything inbetween, if it's interesting & new I'm there!

My partner & I are slowly getting in to photography & film, so hopefully in the future we will be able to share some content. For now we shall keep enjoying yours & try to be more active here on 28DL.

If anyone from the Grantham/Peterborough area wants to explore with us then dont hesitate to hola! Would be cool to meet new people & share locations.

Thanks for reading,

May the wind be on your back & the sun on your face!

Urban_flask

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Welcome :thumb
There's a few of us not too far away from grantham, head west and you'll find a few tunnels and one or two reservoirs :thumb

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Hi there & welcome. When you said using 28dl, do you mean looking at posts then finding places? would love to see some of your photos :D. Goes a long way to building trust & respect on here. Im not being nasty, as that is really not my thing, but I do feel after an intro, some reports wouldnt go a miss, even if they have been covered :D, you mentioned in time you will post, until then your watch the others. That isnt really how this forum rolls. Correct me if im wrong. Mods, Admin , regular members etc :p

Urban_Flask

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there & welcome. When you said using 28dl, do you mean looking at posts then finding places? would love to see some of your photos :D. Goes a long way to building trust & respect on here. Im not being nasty, as that is really not my thing, but I do feel after an intro, some reports wouldnt go a miss, even if they have been covered :D, you mentioned in time you will post, until then your watch the others. That isnt really how this forum rolls. Correct me if im wrong. Mods, Admin , regular members etc :p
Thank you for the advice, no offence taken. I'll post a report of my next outing, I didnt realise exactly how you guys roll also dont want to post any crap quality stuff. I'll do my best to post something decent some time soon, I have a bunch of photos on my PC so I'll check through them & see of any are worth using.
Like I say im fairly new so still finding my bearings around the site, bare with me as I'm willing to put in the work in an authentic way.

Peace!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thank you for the advice, no offence taken. I'll post a report of my next outing, I didnt realise exactly how you guys roll also dont want to post any crap quality stuff. I'll do my best to post something decent some time soon, I have a bunch of photos on my PC so I'll check through them & see of any are worth using.
Like I say im fairly new so still finding my bearings around the site, bare with me as I'm willing to put in the work in an authentic way.

Peace!

Thats good to hear. I totally get being new, and unsure. I also get if you have a member along, the report could come across well. But yes do check your pc, you might surprise yourself with what you have. Old , new content , all is welcome. Places that have been covered, always change in appearance and usually in a declining way, so its good to see current state of places too. If you need any help re reports, etc just ask. lots of helpful people on here. Will look out for your next outting :D

Peace back to you dude :thumb