real time web analytics
Question - - York | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - York

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ryan Kendra

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm new to this website and new to the urban exploring gig so I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any thing to go to that's derelict or abandoned in York

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
Yes I'd say sarcasm was intended.

Last time I looked Terry's main building was wrapped in scaffold and redevelopment was in full swing. That's got to be 5 months back now.

Use the search box on here to find stuff that's local to your area. Your best bet however is your own curiosity. Get out on foot and find something new. If it looks abandoned go for it. You might just find the next tourist spot in York.

Then I'm pretty sure sarcasm will turn into private messages asking "can I have access details please".

Good luck.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic

Everyone is sarcastic on here! Terry's Chocolate Factory has been a mainstay on the exploring circuit for a long time. Tap York into the search box at the top of the page and you'll find the chocolate factory, and plenty of others. But head over to Google to do a bit of research, and just have a look around yourself; you'll know your home town better then anyone else, and finding new sites is much more rewarding.

Raz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's definitely a few half decent places in York worth taking a look at :) have a look on the forum and as others have said get out and have a look you'll be suprised what you come across

Scho264

The Scho
Banned
We tried nestle last week you get into the grounds without climbing but you really need to look . Once inside the grounds you would have to break in , massive no no .