real time web analytics
Your all-time favourite Photograph | Photo Threads | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Your all-time favourite Photograph

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

LSUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm relatively new to 28DL, and the photography scene in general. I have seen some absolutely amazing photography on this forum and i'd love to see some of your all-time favourite photos that you've taken! :D
The photo needs to be your own, no stealing here please ;)

Here's one of my personal favourites to start things off:

St. Mary's Church (Ruins) - Ashford
(I noticed this place while driving past it, and decided to stop and take a look... the photo was taken on an old iPhone but i really like it. The place is definitely worth a look if you're passing).
bLlw31m.jpg

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Sorry to be harsh on the first photo you've posted, but St Mary's is a scheduled monument and is open to the public. As such it isn't urban exploring.

Why not post some exploring photos in a report?

LSUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry to be harsh on the first photo you've posted, but St Mary's is a scheduled monument and is open to the public. As such it isn't urban exploring.

Why not post some exploring photos in a report?
Hey i’d love to but I don’t really have many at the moment. I only posted this one because it’s one of my favourite pictures that I’ve taken recently.

I will definitely start posting some reports once the explore is worthy enough! :)

LittleOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Though I've been urbexing for a few years now, it's only recently I've gotten serious about photographing them. Think this is a good idea for a thread, as a lot of what drew me to this site was the quality of the site images. Here are some of my favourites anyway, hard to choose!

Talgarth Hospital
FB_IMG_1550662944577.jpg

Worcester Waste Incinerator
IMG_20190123_045657_122.jpg

Cheltenham Train Graveyard

IMG_20190218_010537_894.jpg

IMG_20190124_135355_421.jpg

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
damn, im sure you have many others that are your personal favorite???

or if that what you call your favorite i dont hold out any hope...sorry

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
@mrwhite nothing wrong with that photo to be honest and your comment was completely unjustified and just maes you sound like a cock. For a change someone has joined and tried to contribute something without asking for locations or plugging their insta/yt account. Maybe not exploring but the I/P hasn't stated that it is anything exploring related.

LSUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i have to apologize for my comment, i take it back sorry OP.. me having a shitty day shouldnt warrant a comment like that.
Apology accepted... as obscurity summed up pretty well, i'm new here and haven't had a chance to really get out and about just yet to take some worthy photos. I promise as soon as i do take some related images, i'll post them!

This thread wasn't just meant for urbex photography, but i should have made that a bit clearer on a site dedicated to urbex lol

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
For me it's two images for different reasons

Megatron

A cracking night in Megatron with some top lads and Stopford_Lad managing to find the deepest hole in Sheffield

10197973285_274ec7ffa9_c.jpg

The Works

This was a complete fluke picture
I was using a stupidly big torch and I almost deleted this from my camera as I thought it was blown out
I got home and checked my pics and this stood out as a cracking pic

7713791768_bf9eb269b7_b.jpg

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I've been doing this too long and have taken way too many photos so it's difficult to think of an outright favourite however I have a few that do immediately come to mind when someone asks me this question.

HF6 Blast Furnace, Liege (now demolished). I had wanted to get this shot for so long.

14776533012_31aa47f462_b.jpg

Dannah House Care Home, Wroughton near Swindon - I never would have predicted that I would come out of a soggy ruined care home with one of my personal favourite photos.

30367526900_2b67b9f9fb_b.jpg

Abandoned mansion, USA. The sexiest staircase I've ever shot.

27291753395_6ea966ff5d_b.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 289) View details