Web
Analytics
YouTube Explorer | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

YouTube Explorer

Wayne The Bearded Explore

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone, new to this site and would love to hear storys or places to go in the norfolk area im from Kings Lynn, love the beauty of abandomed places and haunted place.

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome, unfortunately the whole youtube/haunted thing doesn't go down to great over here..

Wayne The Bearded Explore

28DL Member
28DL Member
That is a shame, I would never disclose the locations of any places i visited as I dont want the beauty taken away from these amazing places.

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome Wayne, take a look through the guide for new members:

Spyda3D

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There’s an old garage with a lot of abandoned cars in kings lynn. Use the search bar to find some other local places. Good luck!

rnander

28DL Member
28DL Member
There’s an old garage with a lot of abandoned cars in kings lynn. Use the search bar to find some other local places. Good luck!
Hi! Really weird question but do you potentially have the name of the garage or location etc? Me and my partner watched a youtube video of someone looking in a ''car graveyard'' and we had seen his fathers jaguar that was sold a few years ago, we're hoping to get in touch with the owner to see if he could potentially buy it back!
Thank you so much :)

Spyda3D

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi! Really weird question but do you potentially have the name of the garage or location etc? Me and my partner watched a youtube video of someone looking in a ''car graveyard'' and we had seen his fathers jaguar that was sold a few years ago, we're hoping to get in touch with the owner to see if he could potentially buy it back!
Thank you so much :)
It’s called setchey garage. There’s a post about it on this site, just type kings lynn in the search bar. I’m not sure if it’s the same one you saw in the video but check out the thread if you want. Worth a visit if you’re in the area