real time web analytics
Report - - Z ROCKET BATTERY, St Margaret's : Dover, UK - April 2022 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Z ROCKET BATTERY, St Margaret's : Dover, UK - April 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DE-eVOLVED

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Screenshot_20220506-031724_Gallery.jpg

..yeah.. I climbed it.. bottom to top.. was sketchy to say the least .. not too bad at the bottom..but some of the middle ways we took were temping fate at times.. At least by abseiling..your still attached to a rope lol

Doozer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
ah its all good fun lobbing yerself off a cliff on an 8mm rope mate
[/QUO
if it was down a shaft id probably be ok but to do it down a vertical cliff would shit the life out of me, fan bay was bad enough! i ended up sliding down most of way on my arse lol. i suppose its all part of the fun though. just try not to do it after 6 cans of san miguel :rofl

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
if it was down a shaft id probably be ok but to do it down a vertical cliff would shit the life out of me, fan bay was bad enough! i ended up sliding down most of way on my arse lol. i suppose its all part of the fun though. just try not to do it after 6 cans of san miguel :rofl
Fan bay was always a fun entry, all in use now and open to the public, if its the one you are thinking of

Doozer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Fan bay was always a fun entry, all in use now and open to the public, if its the one you are thinking of
if it has a major fall at the entrance that you have to climb through to in which is really sketchy then its the same one. I would never of thought that would of been one that they open to the public though.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
if it has a major fall at the entrance that you have to climb through to in which is really sketchy then its the same one. I would never of thought that would of been one that they open to the public though.
You are on about lydden spout mate, other end of dover to fan bay

Doozer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
You are on about lydden spout mate, other end of dover to fan bay
i get lydden spout and fan bay mixed up. so i take it fan bay is the one with the concrete sound dish near it? i thought that was lydden spout. im such a walley lol

TimeBandit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just looking at some of these pics is heart attack inducing! Went to Dover Wednesday night ended up lost and on a tiny path 150ft above the port. Some of u guys r nuts lol.
Champagne caves are good and guildford shaft was interesting but I think I'll be leaving the high stuff to more experienced people

Who has read this thread (Total: 246) View details