real time web analytics
Report - - Zuby Fashion, Manchester - July 2013. | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Zuby Fashion, Manchester - July 2013.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Zuby Fashion, Manchester

Zuby.jpg

Most of all, I love Manchester. The crumbling warehouses, the railway arches, the cheap abundant drugs. That’s what did it in the end. Not the money, not the music, not even the guns. That is my heroic flaw: my excess of civic pride
Tony Wilson

The textile industry once dominated Manchester and in fact was once the nerve centre of textile industry in Britain

Today it's a much different story and although a few 'crumbling' examples still lurk in the shadows,

much of old Manchester's industrial heritage has been reduced to rubble or steadily converted to offices/apartments over the last couple of decades..

I have been fortunate to poke around many of the older sites one way or another over the years

Being an old boiler myself I was naturally interested in this rare example that Host posted a while back > http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/industrial-sites/82371-zuby-fashion-manchester-07-2013-a.html, and once again thanks for sharing :thumb

Myself and Camera Shy had a poke about here a couple of weeks ago now after inadvertently arranging a visit; a chance conversation that revealed we both had our sights (and alarm clocks set)

All told I did enjoy Zuby, despite the amount of decay and shite that somehow masked the better bits

I wasn't going to bother posting this until the point I had a right mission later the same day attempting to retrieve my phone (FFS!)

Despite a second trip later that evening, it turned out some honest citizen had found it on the streets much earlier and re-united it with me, instead of weighing it in at Cash Converters :rolleyes:

I'm a lucky man!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

4a.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
9.jpg

10.jpg