real time web analytics
Manchester hi | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Manchester hi

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Amelie2086

28DL Member
28DL Member
Helloo, I’ve never explored before but I’m super intrested and looking to find places to visit. I’m 17 and wondering if there’s anyone nearby the Manchester/stockport area that wants to join me or give advice on cool places to find :)

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Helloo, I’ve never explored before but I’m super intrested and looking to find places to visit. I’m 17 and wondering if there’s anyone nearby the Manchester/stockport area that wants to join me or give advice on cool places to find :)
Welcome to the forum, should have tons around Manchester to start off with as a manny lad myself

Stay safe out there and have fun!

YeIiac

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the forum!

You’re best getting out with a few mates to begin with, you’ll find that people on here are a lot less reluctant to meet people they know are genuine and not secca/ owners

I’d give the survival guide a read as well: 28 Days Later Survival Guide for Newbies. | New Members Introduction
I could! I recently been getting into urban exploring and last night I explored an abandoned factory with some of my friends who are interested in the same thing I’m 18 if you want to talk more or anything my snap is Sonny_mcd18

Cryptic_Ghost

28DL Member
28DL Member
Same Im new to exploring abandoned places Been to like three places near me But couldnt only get into one cause we couldnt find a entrance 😭, Im from Manchester too if u wanna chat just add me on snap cryptic_ghostt