real time web analytics
Report - - Theatr Elli / Llanelli Entertainment Centre | APRIL 2024 | Llanelli, Wales | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Theatr Elli / Llanelli Entertainment Centre | APRIL 2024 | Llanelli, Wales

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Need more light please!
some really nice bits in there, projectors and the old till are pretty cool.

GhostoftheRoast

28DL Member
28DL Member
The place looks pretty dire in parts but it's not strictly abandoned, there's a group trying to preserve it and do the place up and I THINK they were doing dance classes is in there not too long ago. Cracking place though, I went there a lot as a kid. Saw Star Wars Revenge of the Sith twice!

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
The place looks pretty dire in parts but it's not strictly abandoned, there's a group trying to preserve it and do the place up and I THINK they were doing dance classes is in there not too long ago. Cracking place though, I went there a lot as a kid. Saw Star Wars Revenge of the Sith twice!
It’s worth an explore, but good bloody luck trying to get in the place

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
They opened it up to the public for the day a few years ago, I went there with my mum and sister for a nose. They had all the old equipment out on display and stuff, it was great.
They should do that more for big spots, hate having to do stupid stuff just to get in a spot

Who has read this thread (Total: 142) View details