real time web analytics
Report - - Alpha Tower, Birmingham - July 2014 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Alpha Tower, Birmingham - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Eight-Seven

This is not a good idea. Let's do it.
28DL Full Member
Re: Alpha Tower, Birmingham, July 2014

Silverfox you are badass. I take it you went for what we were chatting about?!

Awesome job, bro!

iamsilverfox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Couple of night shots after a rather mission impossible style return visit after office hours.

Dix4Z4ol.jpg

faG4cYyl.jpg

rl4YE9Yl.jpg

wnIuPOal.jpg

and a quick self timer picture before it got too dark!

KNSE3yxl.jpg

:thumb

iamsilverfox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Really refreshing to see these. In todays world of "look at me and my 3 grand camera, oooh i'm so awesome, bow down to me", it's great to see some old school looking shit. :thumb

Or maybe i'm just an old cnut... :D

as much as i like photography, the thing for me is capturing the moment of being there. rather than doing it for an arty sense. i have a flickr, and have my camera with me pretty much everywhere and have been paid to shoot before too, but with most of my explores, i do it for the feeling of being there. doing it. being where no one else is, where youre not suppose to be. the pictures just come so i can explain the story later and people believe me in some cases :p:

Hellboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

I got up here about 4 years ago on a permission visit for a project I was involved in. Its got some good views. Real nice pics mate.

jdotn15

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Really cool shots, and it's cool to see people still using film cameras :)

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Wow really like the pics you get from the film. I really like it. Thanks for sharing

Gone

Regular User

yesss, props. love the rooftops in b'ham! i've walked past this a stack of times thinking about the view from the roof, nice to see it done.

iamsilverfox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

yesss, props. love the rooftops in b'ham! i've walked past this a stack of times thinking about the view from the roof, nice to see it done.

Cheers man. You based in Birmingham?

Little_Duke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd love to go up there.ive never got really high shots before, apart from some in new york city. I'm in Tamworth so quite local if you're going again sometime soon?

neizt

Lazy Explorer
28DL Full Member
Really liking those photo's, something a tad different.

Nice report too :)