real time web analytics
Report - - Baltimore Wharf Tower/ 400ft Crane, London - June, 2014 - FIRST REPORT | High Stuff | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Baltimore Wharf Tower/ 400ft Crane, London - June, 2014 - FIRST REPORT

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Remember seeing this when I went by it on the DLR, remember thinking it looked like it had been zip tied to the building next to it!

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Well done to you there mate that looks so high .. Made me feel dizzy you watching your video :Not Worthy

Westbury

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone, fun police here.

No, not really, though i suspect my first post on this site may not make me too popular...

First off, congrats on this outing, i was reccing this place [RECENTLY] Well done. :thumb

That aside, what prompted me to register is the video uploaded on youtube. You see, i'm not an explorer, but as one of a few people who likes to jump off them high places we share playgrounds with you, and posting public videos on youtube, along with the name, of objects such as building sites is a sure way of getting security increased and spoil the fun for everyone else who may want to use the facilities.

Not sure if this has been talked about before here, and I'm not aware on the ethics involved in your 'sport', but within the base community doing something like that is called "to burn an object" and generally frowned upon. Do you guys have something like that? I believe there are some base jumpers involved in urban exploration as well.

Anyway, what i was wondering is if it would be cool to maybe keep videos private or only accessible with the link until the places are out of bounds due to completion, etc. (or at least until i have jumped it :D ) I'm thinking to stop it going viral like that vid from the guy who got on King's Reach and made it all the harder for everyone else to get in.

What's the general consensus with things like that?

Cheers guys. Now where did i put my asbestos suit? :coat

+1 to this!

Porky

28DL Member
28DL Member
All I can say is that made me feel sick.... I don't do heights, especially man made!
Fair play though!