real time web analytics
Report - - Birmingham Municipal Bank, Jan 20 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Birmingham Municipal Bank, Jan 20

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chills

Queller of the uprising
If I remember correctly it's no longer there. But, knowing my luck, I'm probably wrong.

I think it is still there, just behind all the boarding due to the new tram and building works. Have to say it’s been a while since I’ve had a nosey up that way as I’ve moved out of Birmingham but there’s the huge HSBC HQ overlooking it now (providing I’m thinking of the right site).

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I'm wondering what the use of a fake gold bar is/was and if it was the banks or a customers and if a customers why pay for a box to store it lol.
I hadn't seen this before so quite enjoyed your pics, thanks.

chills

Queller of the uprising
send the address through messages bro,
wanna do this tomoz

It doesn’t work like that. Kindly read the below advice bro.

CF2A21FA-97DD-4EE1-9152-1F7F0D4861D6.gif

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
I think it is still there, just behind all the boarding due to the new tram and building works. Have to say it’s been a while since I’ve had a nosey up that way as I’ve moved out of Birmingham but there’s the huge HSBC HQ overlooking it now (providing I’m thinking of the right site).
SSXO2EORPBCVPNIRS4EZKU7HAM.jpg

This was one as you can see the bank on the left

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
I'm wondering what the use of a fake gold bar is/was and if it was the banks or a customers and if a customers why pay for a box to store it lol.
It's been used for a host of TV and film productions over the years, so likely just a leftover prop.

scrappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes thats the right building and is still there being converted by the Uni im told.

scrappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was just a prop, there was plastic costume jewellery in one on the draws also.

Who has read this thread (Total: 457) View details