real time web analytics
Report - - Borders College, Galashiels - June 2023 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Borders College, Galashiels - June 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

twcxz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Quoting from a previous report on here dating from September of 2021, Borders College was formed in 1984 by the amalgamation of Galashiels Technical College, Henderson Technical College (Hawick), Duns Agricultural Centre and the Agricultural Centre, Newtown St. Boswells. On April 1st 1993 under the Further Education (Scotland) Act 1992, the College was transferred from the Borders Regional Council to a Body Corporate. In 2009 the collage relocated to a new premises leaving this delightful old building with a load of bits & bobs behind.

Since the last report was a couple of years ago, I thought I'd write up my own. Since then, the place has fallen into more of a state of disrepair with more mould than I've ever seen in an abandoned place, especialy in the kitchen. Quite sad really, but it made for some great photos! There's a reel on my instagram too, @twcxz

Cheers everyone, thanks for looking! :)

SDIM0001.jpg

SDIM0002.jpg

SDIM0003.jpg

SDIM0004.jpg

SDIM0005.jpg

SDIM0006.jpg

SDIM0007.jpg

SDIM0008.jpg

SDIM0009.jpg

SDIM0010.jpg

SDIM0012.jpg

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
These are some really nice shots. There's almost a film like effect on them. Nicely done!

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thank you! I grade my photos using Davinci Resolve to try and emulate that look - It's kinda like bashing a nail in with a spanner, but it works haha.
Not heard of that, now looking into it. Seems interesting!