real time web analytics
Report - - Bouncy Castles-R-Us, The O2, London, March 2014 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bouncy Castles-R-Us, The O2, London, March 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Boba Low

SWC ___/
28DL Full Member
You implying I don't have fun getting covered in :turd frequenting local shit pipes, I can assure you that isn't the case :D

Drains are definitely my go-to for fucktardery! Always chill, always funny, but I normally only take one photo which obviously leads to a complete lack of comedy reportage. I personally have been loving all the epic stuff going off as of late, it feels like the first sustained period of boundary smashing for a good while as far as our collective efforts go, and it's anyone's personal choice whether or not to get involved in the drama really. It's all about the balance, this week for me personally has involved some intensity, some hilariously overt derpery on a site 'famous for calling the police' (pfft, splorers.) and some of the old dangly dangly ropeyness, which is a strange mixture of the two most of the time for me.

Urbeggs is fun, fo sho. Thanks for the reminder, and some of those shots are lovely GAJ mate.

Last edited:

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm not sure watching Beyoncé is all that exciting either, roll me in :turd any day

Keitei

Tomb Raider
28DL Full Member
Top venture this! Will record the slide action next time...should really invest in a go-pro~
Love it when you can do stuff for free that you'd usually have to pay for :D
Thumbs to Gaj :thumb Awesome exploring as always!

Few of mine...can only really take the same standard photos from the platform...

13013694273_ecf27df404_c.jpg

12984815184_59e6b4f022_c.jpg

13013713193_2a4ba9e5c2_c.jpg

13013941844_99676036b0_c.jpg

13013700183_d8f642a9d4_c.jpg

13013567875_baa902a66a_b.jpg

Cheers for lo_oking ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Nice one...

Recently there seems to have been a trend of reports, and subsequent replies, being very serious where the aim has been to either do the best site first, or take the best photographs of somewhere others have been, and the fun element seems to be missing

Clearly sir never reads my reports :)

OliverT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
awesome! is it not possible to drop down onto the roof and climb one of the yellow towers?

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ha what a quality report.

Definitely on the to do list :)

Looks great fun!

GAJ

Mr Muscle
28DL Full Member
awesome! is it not possible to drop down onto the roof and climb one of the yellow towers?

The walkway is about 10ft above the actual dome for most of the way so getting down on to it would be a one way trip. If the surface wasn't so slippy now with whatever it was on there, it would definitely be doable & we'd have shots from one of them as they're laddered & we were planning on just running up the dome anyway. It's one for a load of ropework as you really don't want to slide uncontrollably off this thing but it would definitely be worth it.

Good luck to anyone who goes here & I hope you have as much of a laugh as we did :thumb