real time web analytics
Report - - Camelot Theme Park - Feb 2015 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Camelot Theme Park - Feb 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JW1991

28DL Member
28DL Member
How did you get in, cause some people go through the gates at front but security is out and about.

The woods to the side that lead off park hall road brings you out in the old western area behind the old balloon ride, it's only a small wire fence to climb, or walk under the bridge and walk up the other side.

JW1991

28DL Member
28DL Member
How did you get in, cause some people go through the gates at front but security is out and about.

The woods to the side that lead off park hall road brings you out in the old western area behind the old balloon ride, it's only a small wire fence to climb, or walk under the bridge and walk up the other side.

ledgehammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yeh, open door normally works ;-)

take note of exit route to the toilets at the latvian consulate before you enter ...

NoirLune

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Every time I see "Camelot" in a title I think "Oh not again", but I still look, and every time I find it really interesting. I'll have to go myself one day.

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
I'll be doing a revisit when the weather picks up a bit. Get some nice sky & castle shots with the CPL filter attached - something that was ineffective with it being foggy and overcast

Breadcrusty

28DL Member
28DL Member
Has anyone gone around the petting farm right at the bottom end and there's some caravans tucked away around the back.

I did, I went on the 16th and we looked at literally everything.

iC09unE.jpg

9RseH5T.jpg

AoxtZNp.jpg

g649BOs.jpg

XwhliUZ.jpg

NX2HmRz.jpg

2XtFwud.jpg

jCRr9ds.jpg

There's more over at my Imgur album

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Security are long but gone. Someone burnt his shack down and since he hasn't been back.

Security were still there in December, they tended to stay in their car informant of the Ghost Train. The shed is next to the Knightmare station, it is still there but its been gutted. :)

IMG_0249_zpsg37rlwcg.jpg

IMG_0255_zps3gw4q459.jpg