real time web analytics
Report - - Cannon Brewery | Sheffield | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cannon Brewery | Sheffield

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

inksurgeon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice to be able to get back into Cannon with @fastchrisuk today. Went a bit mental not so long ago with the amount of people going there, brought a lot of attention and ended up on lockdown. But nice and quiet and easily got in, had the whole place to ourselves. Was good to be able to just roam round with the camera not stressing out with the usual worry of smashing my fpv drone up lol. Merry Christmas everyone

canon brewery.jpg

canon brewery1.jpg

canon brewery2.jpg

canon brewery3.jpg

canon brewery4.jpg

canon brewery5.jpg

canon brewery6.jpg

canon brewery7.jpg

canon brewery8.jpg

canon brewery9.jpg

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Excellent pics, I did like this place when I visited earlier in the year. Bit of a death trap at times though got to watch where you're walking as there are some big drops! The view of Sheffield from the roof is nice too.

inksurgeon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excellent pics, I did like this place when I visited earlier in the year. Bit of a death trap at times though got to watch where you're walking as there are some big drops! The view of Sheffield from the roof is nice too.
thanks mate, yeah my mate nearly stood on a pile of needles,not nice

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Must be one of the longest running explores in Sheff. Only been once a long while back but did a revisit earlier this year. And glad I did.

Some lovely shots there mate.

inksurgeon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Must be one of the longest running explores in Sheff. Only been once a long while back but did a revisit earlier this year. And glad I did.

Some lovely shots there mate.
cheers mate, yeah epic place, george barnsleys aint bad either

Webbs0710

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm sure Sheffield hates me, shits always sealed when I'm in the area :lol cracking shots there anyway, maybe I'll have 3rd time luck when I'm next in Yorkshire :thumb