real time web analytics
Carmel College - Oxfordshire - Feb 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Carmel College - Oxfordshire - Feb 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

kerryholt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think the locals are allowed to walk their dogs there..... So there's not a lot they will do if you are just on the premises in general.... But the albert Einstein dude is deffo not happy when he catches you in the main building. As I discovered last year. His cameras work in there. My dumb ass didn't even notice them.
These weren’t local dogs they were security Alsatians, there was a bloke with a security jacket on that called the dogs back

frenzy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think the locals are allowed to walk their dogs there..... So there's not a lot they will do if you are just on the premises in general.... But the albert Einstein dude is deffo not happy when he catches you in the main building. As I discovered last year. His cameras work in there. My dumb ass didn't even notice them.

Damn, interesting.

I didn't even realize the cameras.

We personally got into one of the buildings by kicking a table open that was stuck to prevent people getting in. We found jewish books, kitchen utensils from years ago, school menus, offices, bathrooms etc. This was a month or two ago.

Weird thing about one of the bathrooms is that one of them had working electricity (lights) in them.

There was a room full of chemicals and medicine.

Fortunately for us, we saw the old man that everyone speaks about, but he never really came near us, just sat there starting at us creepily, and then he must've left or something, because we spent an hour or so in there and then managed to leave without any trouble hah

Who has read this thread (Total: 255) View details