real time web analytics
Report - - Cefn Coed Hospital, Swansea - June 2022 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cefn Coed Hospital, Swansea - June 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Is the tunnel enterance still open? And i assume we shouldnt bring more than 3 or 4 people. Thanks for letting me know too, ill be sure to document what happens
The one I know of has been grated off for some time now

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Think i know what your on about. I'm giving it a closer look right now. Looks doable just wondering how far it is down :hmm
Was gonna try it myself recently but the weather was shit and the talk of secca being pretty unpleasant put me off. It's like fort knox now for what it's worth, so I'd rather wait it out.

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Was gonna try it myself recently but the weather was shit and the talk of secca being pretty unpleasant put me off. It's like fort knox now for what it's worth, so I'd rather wait it out.
Use the weather to your advantage, security won't be walking in the rain (hopefully). Yeah someone else also said about increased security too. Weather seems overcast so we should be fine. Just hope its not to slippy and the security won't be around the back!

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Latest update on cefn coed (17/12/23)
Getting into the complex is quick difficult and I cant say how but just have a look around and use your brain ;)
All power off inside no alarms, but the entrance to the clock tower has been concreated shut with a metal fence in front of it so its no longer viable
The supposed window and tunnel way are both sealed shut
If anyone wants some more updated pictues lmk i can post those here

For now, goodbye and goodluck :)

m4dd13z666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Latest update on cefn coed (17/12/23)
Getting into the complex is quick difficult and I cant say how but just have a look around and use your brain ;)
All power off inside no alarms, but the entrance to the clock tower has been concreated shut with a metal fence in front of it so its no longer viable
The supposed window and tunnel way are both sealed shut
If anyone wants some more updated pictues lmk i can post those here

For now, goodbye and goodluck :)
Glad you got in! Would love to compare the piks to when I went.

m4dd13z666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was there couple weeks back on permission visit. They’ve been getting lots of break ins lately - people ripping off boards, smashing windows and generally fucking up the place including throwing paint all over the place. Also jumped around on the hall floor meaning it’s got massive collapse at one end now. So yeah estates are on it at moment. Am sure might be ways but it won’t be a walk in park atm as they’ve stepped it up somewhat.
Really don't get why people have gotta wreck things.. :banghead:mad:

Who has read this thread (Total: 324) View details