real time web analytics
Question - - Chimney climb Kent | High Stuff | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Chimney climb Kent

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

f3l1x

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fiar play if you think the views are worth it. You be better driving down the road to dover and hitting swingate tower imo.

Go back through the posts and check the link I shared which tells you what is sent through those chims and their purpose. Some nasty shit.

Lived down the road from them my whole life and know the manager that used to run the maintenance team there. So from personal local knowledge I'm telling you that trying to climb them is a very silly idea when you don't know what is being pumped out of them at any given time. At the top you are most definately exposed to any harmful fumes or vapours.
Yeah for sure was just wondering about how dangerous it would be thanks for the advice, I’ve always thought about climbing these thought they would be pretty secure and a somewhat high chance of getting caught but I’m staying in dover tomorrow so could check them out. Ever seen anyone climb these?

f3l1x

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah for sure was just wondering about how dangerous it would be thanks for the advice, I’ve always thought about climbing these thought they would be pretty secure and a somewhat high chance of getting caught but I’m staying in dover tomorrow so could check them out. Ever seen anyone climb these?
Dover towers this is.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Dover towers this is.
Yeah I have about 6 times. Most of the old Kent lot have. There used to be 3 of them and we all climbed the one that's been taken down too. Go at night obviously. Bit of a climb to get onto them then ladders all the way which are solid.

f3l1x

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I have about 6 times. Most of the old Kent lot have. There used to be 3 of them and we all climbed the one that's been taken down too. Go at night obviously. Bit of a climb to get onto them then ladders all the way which are solid.
Sounds good will consider doing them soon

f3l1x

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Do you have any info on what types of antenna these towers use? presumably considering you guys have climbed them lots I would guess they are relatively safe but always good to check

Who has read this thread (Total: 185) View details