real time web analytics
Video - - CHRISTMAS COMMON RELAY TOWER - OXFORD - MARCH 2019 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - CHRISTMAS COMMON RELAY TOWER - OXFORD - MARCH 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

This time I made it to the top, the tower itself was shaking loads, but I got some cool shots on the way there.

I then wanted some more, so I dangled my feet off of the ledge, and there was when I finally got over my fear of heights :thumb

---

First came here with some mates (thanks to : Report - - Christmas Common Relay Tower - Oxford - Sep 2018 | High Stuff).
I climbed to the 3rd floor as was at the time petrified of heights (whole idea was to stop having that fear).

Anyways, I went back down, and I PM'd @Oort for some help, to which he gave me some tips and good luck.
Went back, and then climbed the tower yesterday again.

If anyone has any cool climbs around the area they wanna do, feel free to PM :)

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Please put this in the video group ask @Ojay for the details on it, videos aren't aloud on the main forum anymore.

But, to be honest feel abit harsh, but what I said is true but still great stuff video wise after I gave. It a watch

Last edited:

frenzy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Please put this in the video group ask @Ojay for the details on it, videos aren't aloud on the main forum anymore.

But, to be honest feel abit harsh, but what I said is true but still great stuff video wise after I gave. It a watch

Had no idea, do I have to remove the videos?

Well done mate! Its a great feeling when you get to the top isn't it.

Mate absolutely. Especially when you climb down and still have the adrenaline rushing through you. Thanks for all!

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Had no idea, do I have to remove the videos?

Mate absolutely. Especially when you climb down and still have the adrenaline rushing through you. Thanks for all!
Nah you don't just forum rules now after the clickbate shit in your toolbar at the top you should see groups click on that and you will find the youtube group, sorry if I seemed aggressive just rules on here :thumb