real time web analytics
Report - - Easington Colliery Junior Schools - Durham (Aug 2014) | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Easington Colliery Junior Schools - Durham (Aug 2014)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanDuck

Authorised Trespasser
28DL Full Member
Nice photos, looks more like an asylum than a school. Was it for bad kids? lol

save our schools

28DL Member
28DL Member
The two schools are in immediate danger of being demolished and I believe that something should be done to save them Locally most people want them knocked down stating that they are an eyesore. They are in this condition because they have been allowed to decay. They are still part11 listed buildings and as such they are part of our national heritage. Are there similar minded people out there?

Kickasskev

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I use to go to both of them schools, one was the Infants and the other was the Junior school, after it was changed from the separate boy/girl schools

Brings back lots of memories

Wouldn't mind getting in there my self for some pics.

Also a name on one of the blackboards (Maxwell) was a good friend of mine, unfortunately he died not long after that to drugs RIP.

If anyone needs to know anything else about these i'll gladly help out as much as I can.

Nick0

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It looks like my old Comp!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
still standing or demo'd?

As you"ve already read & commented on the School on the new post from here before you even asked this question above, it would surely suggest it"s still standing...... WTF?

Just waiting for your usual access question, you know the one you normally post along with location questions ;)

bertbanger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
do you think i would ask if id known it was still standing or had read wotever other thread your on about?

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
As you"ve already read & commented on the School on the new post from here before you even asked this question above, it would surely suggest it"s still standing...... WTF?

Just waiting for your usual access question, you know the one you normally post along with location questions ;)
Classic or what

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
do you think i would ask if id known it was still standing or had read wotever other thread your on about?

is this the one just on the edge of peterlee town centre?

#3bertbanger, Today at 3:20 PM

I may be a little thick but that is your post from 3.20pm on the new school post is it not ? 4 minutes before you ask on the old report

still standing or demo'd?

#38bertbanger, Today at 3:24 PM

or am i living in a alternative reality?

So i defer to my recent comment on your postings............. Normal service resumed :banghead

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
you faecitious nobhead, piss off

Very nice mate :Not Worthy

I appreciate that when most of your posts involve asking for the location of sites .......normally a clue in the title for most people ;)....and then access info repeatedly :eek: that you may lose track of what you"ve posted, but not within 4 minutes surely ?

You posted em fella not me!

I always thought it was "Knobhead" TBH you learn something everyday ;)

[QUOTE="bertbanger, you faecitious nobhead, piss off [/QUOTE]

Where abouts is this & whats access like :D