real time web analytics
Report - - Edlington / Conisbrough Tunnel. South Yorkshire. February 2016. | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Edlington / Conisbrough Tunnel. South Yorkshire. February 2016.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, true. Needs a bit less air, a bit more water and imminent danger of a roof or wall collapse really ...... you pansy.

:p

There are Spiders ....lots:cool: and apart from managing to wedge myself solid due too not removing my camera bag during a crawl through :coat the main risks are smacking your head repeatedly into the variable height roof :thumb

I did get worried that i might meet someone inside.........with an I-Phone :eek: but after the first 10 ft that risk had disappeared :D

Mutagen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There are Spiders ....lots:cool:

There's a mine not a million miles away from me with an entrance that is a real squeeze: on your back with the rock roof about four inches from your nose end. And that's where the enormous bloody cave spiders like to sit. I've done four visits there now and that's the bit that gets my arse nipping each and every time. Bad air? Roof falls? Quickmud? Bog all to the fecking cave spiders.

0652.cave-spider-small.jpg

They're bastard quick too.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's a mine not a million miles away from me with an entrance that is a real squeeze: on your back with the rock roof about four inches from your nose end. And that's where the enormous bloody cave spiders like to sit. I've done four visits there now and that's the bit that gets my arse nipping each and every time. Bad air? Roof falls? Quickmud? Bog all to the fecking cave spiders.

0652.cave-spider-small.jpg

They're bastard quick too.

Is this too scale :eek:;)

Rothers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hiya

This is my first comment and my first time on this site so please forgive any "Newbie" errors.

I live over in Rawmarsh so this is pretty much on my door step. Would love to check it out, don't suppose you have a grid ref for it, do you?

Thanks

Rothers

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hiya

This is my first comment and my first time on this site so please forgive any "Newbie" errors.

I live over in Rawmarsh so this is pretty much on my door step. Would love to check it out, don't suppose you have a grid ref for it, do you?

Thanks

Rothers

Sorry too hear you live in Rawmarsh :(

In future you may find that actually entering the name into Google etc will provide you with a wealth of info including locstiin maps on said subject .

Sometimes research is half the fun . Even if it only takes 0.08 seconds for the search engine in this case ;)

The normal Forum etiquette would be not too ask for either location or access (when asked) info on an open public forum for obvious reasons (even if it's evident in the report Title too most)

Also most people would (you would hope at the very least) be polite and actually omment on the report they'd just read before being a cheeky fucker and asking for information :rolleyes:

Obviously your time is very precious so you didnt bother and decided to just be a cheeky fucker :Not Worthy;)

Last edited:

Rothers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry too hear you live in Rawmarsh :(

In future you may find that actually entering the name into Google etc will provide you with a wealth of info including locstiin maps on said subject .

Sometimes research is half the fun . Even if it only takes 0.08 seconds for the search engine in this case ;)

The normal Forum etiquette would be not too ask for either location or access (when asked) info on an open public forum for obvious reasons (even if it's evident in the report Title too most)

Also most people would (you would hope at the very least) be polite and actually omment on the report they'd just read before being a cheeky fucker and asking for information :rolleyes:

Obviously your time is very precious so you didnt bother and decided to just be a cheeky fucker :Not Worthy;)
The point where is said "Please forgive any newbie errors" was obviously wasted on you.................

I shan't bother you again.