real time web analytics
Experienced member ig | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Experienced member ig

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pepperoni

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello.

I'm a relatively experienced explorer, been doing it for over two years. Started with the big locations lmao.

Came on here to see what other tomfoolery people are getting up to and also to post mine.

image.png

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hello.

I'm a relatively experienced explorer, been doing it for over two years. Started with the big locations lmao.

Came on here to see what other tomfoolery people are getting up to and also to post mine.

image.png
Stanning the shirtless exploring brother, hoping to get that done when the weather improves as it’s a bit chilly for no shirt
Welcome to the forum

pepperoni

28DL Member
28DL Member
Stanning the shirtless exploring brother, hoping to get that done when the weather improves as it’s a bit chilly for no shirt
Welcome to the forum
yeah can't wait for the weather to allow for shirtless adventures again. it is the best :)

that was taken last summer lmao. thanks for the welcome

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
yeah can't wait for the weather to allow for shirtless adventures again. it is the best :)

that was taken last summer lmao. thanks for the welcome
Had a taste of it back when I did the gas holders in Denton, found out how nasty being shirtless in -3 is :rofl

773aa3a1-8e37-4e9f-8b78-168e867f3835.jpeg

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Had a bit of topless fun at Denton ourselves.

pepperoni

28DL Member
28DL Member
Had a taste of it back when I did the gas holders in Denton, found out how nasty being shirtless in -3 is :rofl

773aa3a1-8e37-4e9f-8b78-168e867f3835.jpeg
cold pic.
even me and my boys wouldnt do -3 hahah
i did a bit of exploring today in the rain so definitely no shirtless activties lol. might post later tho

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
For the sake of our eyes, please don't search for the Page 3 thread.

Sorry, now look what I've started :(

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
For the sake of our eyes, please don't search for the Page 3 thread.

Sorry, now look what I've started :(
I don’t know about you but that doesn’t show for me, guessing it’s gone NP
Probably for the best though, some photos there will never leave your memories 😟