real time web analytics
Report - - Firth brown Medical Centre. Sheffield. October 2013 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Firth brown Medical Centre. Sheffield. October 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Crispy shots there, I've always struggled to define the scale of these rooms from other people's photos, these do a good job :thumb

Cheers mate :)

That"s the issue with this place as any available light is at the end of the Tunnel really, just that room with the table/cupboards in is the only main room that gets decent light.

There"s probably 12 rooms, and all but 1 accessible inc the one where some nice person has drilled/blasted through bomb proof reinforced concrete to gain access to the main power room and all it"s copper coloured objects :)

It"s quite Tardis like inside i found, but i suppose that"s always the case when you go into buried structures, it just adds fuel to the fire regarding how many rooms and other buildings actually exist down there....if any ?

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A few more

13270968873_6324dd3f5b_b.jpg

13271413614_039d86d763_b.jpg

13271056985_f43dfce086_b.jpg

13271212953_8db4981e56_b.jpg

13271376224_616d36d24b_b.jpg

13271337474_26fb32c674_b.jpg

13271358054_f73becc671_b.jpg

13271185653_228f8b737b_b.jpg

Last edited:

hardygeranium

28DL Member
28DL Member
Mr HG did his apprenticeship here. He confirms that the complex was built into the hill, with a rifle range and canteen beyond the medical centre. The ambulance station was actually above the level of the complex and to the side of it. Previous posters have shown piles of lime juice bottles, which were for treating dehydration (the contents that is, not the bottles!)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mr HG did his apprenticeship here. He confirms that the complex was built into the hill, with a rifle range and canteen beyond the medical centre. The ambulance station was actually above the level of the complex and to the side of it. Previous posters have shown piles of lime juice bottles, which were for treating dehydration (the contents that is, not the bottles!)

I purposely didn"t include the bottles in these shots, although i have them. TBH the labels don"t look all that old and how they seem at present seem more to have been dumped into the Centre from above, along with the room full of recently out of date Fire Extinguishers, that have also been thrown in from the old factory unit further back.

Not sure on the Cordial for dehydration, as it does nothing to aid rehydration over plain water (just adds a taste) as there"s no added salts etc which would today be included in rehydration therapy, but ?

It"s interesting reading the Old Sheffield forums etc gets a little confusing over what people actually remember about this place and location over the years, but there"s certainly more there, whether it"ll ever show it"self is another thing .

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice shots mate - good to see this place just getting 'aged' :)

At the present time yes, which is surprising with the amount of water etc coming into the centre. Which it seems to be handling surprisingly well.

But lets face it unless someone says where it is located it"s not the easiest of places to find over the normal above ground stuff.

And obviously too dark for most Chavs and Graff" artists :)

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Great shots mate like the look of this place, tbh thought i already had commented on it :crazy

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah crackin' shots as per usual mate, yeah my climbing skills are better than my directions ;)

Can"t be any worse mate :D

I last came here to test a new Flash unit out 3 weeks after my shoulder operation and compare the shots against the P7 ligh painting TBH i wish i hadn"t the £350 flash was no better & i F@cked my shoulder up big time. It was either that or potential broken ankles time :crazy

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Yeah remember you telling me about your shoulder, maybe that's why i thought i'd already commented... Wouldn't be up for going back then? lol

stainlessmike

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
By far the best set of pics of this place posted on here. How much did you have to pay the Chippendale to pose for the last photo?

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
By far the best set of pics of this place posted on here. How much did you have to pay the Chippendale to pose for the last photo?

Chip 'n' Dale Disney style maybe :)

Didn't realise I"d already started my urbex T-shirt tan as early as 2013 lol

Cheers SM

The page 3 were the dodgy ones .......so I was told .)