real time web analytics
Report - - Five ways tower Birmingham - Dec 18 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Five ways tower Birmingham - Dec 18

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
Yeah i went there this before college and found alarm sensors around the place and security fences as well so no going back there for a while

hoix

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah i went there this before college and found alarm sensors around the place and security fences as well so no going back there for a while
It's far more secure than it used to be - they installed fences and sensors at the front, but if you enter via the car park from the back it's pretty easy. Though they patch up whatever prying someone does within a couple of weeks. Last time I went here was just before New Year's, and when I came back on the 8th it was patched up well. But compared to most construction sites, it's a walk in the park.

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
It's far more secure than it used to be - they installed fences and sensors at the front, but if you enter via the car park from the back it's pretty easy. Though they patch up whatever prying someone does within a couple of weeks. Last time I went here was just before New Year's, and when I came back on the 8th it was patched up well. But compared to most construction sites, it's a walk in the park.
I now how to get in there now easy

Downwardii

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I see the original DWP building this replaced has now closed down too. Wonder if there any reports from it yet.
It did connect to 5 ways towers but not sure if this was blocked off

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I see the original DWP building this replaced has now closed down too. Wonder if there any reports from it yet.
It did connect to 5 ways towers but not sure if this was blocked off

Interesting, Im sure someone local can check that out!

Buxie

28DL Member
28DL Member
Interesting, Im sure someone local can check that out!
I worked in five ways house for a fair few years, you aren’t missing anything in there. It has a basement in the smaller end of the building but nothing else really. Anyone who does get in there, note the metal plates bolted to the columns holding the floors up and the volume of cracks on the front part of the building. It’s been vacated as the front of the building has been falling off slowly since the 90s, it’s not a very safe structure tbh and will have to be demolished. There was talk many years ago about terminating the new hs2 terminal there but they chose curzon street instead. I have many happy memories in that building on the 1st floor long section 1.14 and the 6th floor short section :). If anyone does get in, grab some pics from those floors please :). Just something to note, the security who responded to the tower were the g4s staff from five ways house, this was because people would smash windows out of the tower and they would land on the cars in five ways house car park. If five ways house is vacant with no security then possibly the tower is now the same.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I worked in five ways house for a fair few years, you aren’t missing anything in there. It has a basement in the smaller end of the building but nothing else really. Anyone who does get in there, note the metal plates bolted to the columns holding the floors up and the volume of cracks on the front part of the building. It’s been vacated as the front of the building has been falling off slowly since the 90s, it’s not a very safe structure tbh and will have to be demolished. There was talk many years ago about terminating the new hs2 terminal there but they chose curzon street instead. I have many happy memories in that building on the 1st floor long section 1.14 and the 6th floor short section :). If anyone does get in, grab some pics from those floors please :). Just something to note, the security who responded to the tower were the g4s staff from five ways house, this was because people would smash windows out of the tower and they would land on the cars in five ways house car park. If five ways house is vacant with no security then possibly the tower is now the same.
The tower had no security all them years back when I did it, but was a bit of a technical challenge to get in lol. I did have few internal pics but is so stripped there wasn't much to see

Who has read this thread (Total: 510) View details