real time web analytics
FROM MANCHESTER - ROOFTOP HOOLIGAN | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

FROM MANCHESTER - ROOFTOP HOOLIGAN

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheAsifDoesSales

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey i may or may not be part of the reason why there's lots of "CLUE" stuff around ANYHOW im used to exploring places and always open if anyone wants a friend to go with em or wants to meet up to explore anything, i know a few good rooftop spots - northern quater car park radio tower, arndale ontop of the blocks, and i know how to get into the old abandoend underground market but im still technically pretty new to this

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hey i may or may not be part of the reason why there's lots of "CLUE" stuff around ANYHOW im used to exploring places and always open if anyone wants a friend to go with em or wants to meet up to explore anything, i know a few good rooftop spots - northern quater car park radio tower, arndale ontop of the blocks, and i know how to get into the old abandoend underground market but im still technically pretty new to this
Welcome mate, tonnes of places around greater Manchester so you should be set, stay safe 👍