real time web analytics
Report - - “Goodbye my friend” Dukes Nightclub– Chelmsford – Jan 2016 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - “Goodbye my friend” Dukes Nightclub– Chelmsford – Jan 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

crazyjonhere

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The projector was nearer £50k when it was installed in 2000. It was an upgraded one I believe had different lense and optics or something. I know the bulbs used to cost about 1k or something rediculous like that.

I see on another report of this place posted on another site there was another one lying around the place as well unless they had moved the original one thats in the office around amazing if so thats nearly 100k of original prices lying around the place

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
An audio mixer was left as well, can imagine it was ruined though. Back in 2013 they sold all the crap from here at the auction down the road, managed to bag all the decent alcahol for about £20 all in. That christmas was good that year.
There were a few decent cabs and speakers, one or two mics but as I say, they were all sold. Unsure why the projector wasn't put through there to be honest.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
An audio mixer was left as well, can imagine it was ruined though. Back in 2013 they sold all the crap from here at the auction down the road, managed to bag all the decent alcahol for about £20 all in. That christmas was good that year.

There were a few decent cabs and speakers, one or two mics but as I say, they were all sold. Unsure why the projector wasn't put through there to be honest.

UrbanDuck

Authorised Trespasser
28DL Full Member
Great report mate, only just seen this. It was an awesome night and lots of fond memories! Only wished we had got there sooner!

Dave563

Some things are best left untouched!
28DL Full Member
I think Evoke got some of the equipment that was left over

dead format

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sadly they don't really hold a huge value nowadays. We skipped a load earlier in the year. Even working bulb supply for them is limited and increasingly costly