real time web analytics
Report - - Gray Dunn Biscuit Factory, Glasgow. February 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Gray Dunn Biscuit Factory, Glasgow. February 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
That aside, looks like a big place that's been empty for years. It's hardly reported on. Bet there's old stuff to find in there.

LouiseG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There was a large part of the building i didnt attempt as i felt it was too dangerous and i had my daughter with me.

16484828230_1f4fa70b04_z.jpg

16670718481_211dd6237c_z.jpg

16486011309_6099fcbf87_z.jpg

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Theres a website especially for pictures of broken computer monitors. Its called derelictplaces :P

LouiseG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Theres a website especially for pictures of broken computer monitors. Its called derelictplaces :p
If its getting to you that much that you have spent the day thinking about it and felt the need to further comment on it then I can remove it if you wish, I don't like to think im upsetting anyone.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If its getting to you that much that you have spent the day thinking about it and felt the need to further comment on it then I can remove it if you wish, I don't like to think im upsetting anyone.

I bet @Speed has been waiting a long time for an opportunity to post that to be fair :p

Ayway, banter runs high on here, we are the set of cnuts that people probably warned you about :D :thumb

LouiseG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I bet @Speed has been waiting a long time for an opportunity to post that to be fair :p

Ayway, banter runs high on here, we are the set of cnuts that people probably warned you about :D :thumb
Loves me a bit of the banter :D. Some cnuts are bigger than others though.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Its no big deal. The report is ok for someone new to the hobby and its not one of 'the same old places' which makes it alot more value to the forum than what the 'average member' normally posts too so i think your doing a really good job. I will however point you in the direction i think you should go to improve your reports. We do have standards on here and we want it to be as interesting a forum as possible with the best quality photos we can get as that's what makes this site a cut above the rest! Maybe if that philosophy is not compatible with you you might not be in the right place (which would be a shame for me!)

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
End of the day it's something different and the OP obviously has her own take on the place which is fine, f00k me we've seen some right cack posted over the years and I don't mean my shitty drain threads either

LouiseG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its no big deal. The report is ok for someone new to the hobby and its not one of 'the same old places' which makes it alot more value to the forum than what the 'average member' normally posts too so i think your doing a really good job. I will however point you in the direction i think you should go to improve your reports. We do have standards on here and we want it to be as interesting a forum as possible with the best quality photos we can get as that's what makes this site a cut above the rest! Maybe if that philosophy is not compatible with you you might not be in the right place (which would be a shame for me!)
Haha your a gem speed, I appreciate the helpful comments and the tame banter.

LouiseG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don't let it bother you, you've posted something interesting up and were thirsty to see more of it!
Takes a lot more than that to bother me, I love it. As long as im enjoying myself that's al that matters.

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Nice factory you have :thumb The impressive fact is that it's not been raped by local kids despite being empty 14 years :Not Worthy Good report, I liked you shots :thumb