real time web analytics
Information - - Help with Urbex Tribute Video | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Help with Urbex Tribute Video

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Doug

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm making a tribute video for explorers no longer with us. I'm doing this purely as a way to remember them and as a sign of respect. I get that this part (the asking for more information) may come across as the opposite of letting them Rest In Peace or even a bit morbid, however that is not my intention and I take on any criticisms that people put forward (hardly any so far, thankfully).

I have a tribute page >here.<

Before I put this video together, I just wanted to ask the awkward question of is there anyone we need to add?

I'd rather have no rules as to who can be added other than it's probably better if they were actual urban explorers and not someone you dragged along a couple of times a few years ago.

*They do not have to have passed while exploring.

The information I usually gather is as follows;
1: A photo (minimum could be a screen-grab of something someone wrote about them, but a photo of them is preferred if possible).

2. Fist name "nick-name" surname. (Minimum of just nick-name).

3.Date of birth (I sometimes post a tribute on milestone birthdays) and date of passing. (Minimum; just year of birth, however the full date of passing is preferred if possible).

4. I don't mention how they passed unless family or friends request that I add a link to a Cancer Council, Suicide Prevention site, etc.

5. With this video I would like to add their city. I doing the best I can, but at some stage I will post an update of the information & hopefully we can improve the accuracy of the information so far gathered.

The video will be quite basic. Just a photo or two of each person with their details below it.

Any musicians out there?
I have a few ideas for a couple of songs to use. Obviously it's impossible to cater to all of the people in the tribute, so I think we'll just go with something a bit slower but not totally depressing. Does this sound like something you would be interested in?

I am cross-posting this is a few places so I will keep everyone updated in each thread.

Please feel free to PM me, however if you are sending me photos, then the quality is better via email: drainsdrainsdrains at gmail dot com

OK, that's probably enough for now.

Thanks in advance for your potential help.

Doug