real time web analytics
Hi all and thanks for having me . It was those photos of the Granada Theatre Tooting where I once worked that drew me . | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi all and thanks for having me . It was those photos of the Granada Theatre Tooting where I once worked that drew me .

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Granadaman2Q

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well I was just taken aback at seeing those two abandoned Stelmar spots still up , or just about , in my old Projection Room .
I started at age 15 and stayed about four years , seeing and meeting some great sixties talent .
I moved on into the West End working at the London Coliseum Cinerama Theatre till Sadlers Wells moved in to make it theirs .
After that I joined the London office of a major American Television Advertising agency , and stayed with them for nearly forty years .
But I never forgot the wonderful Granada Theatre in South London’s Tooting . My last two shows starred Roy Orbison then a little later The Walker Brothers .
Wonderful memories , happy to share .
Ray .

chills

Queller of the uprising
Well I was just taken aback at seeing those two abandoned Stelmar spots still up , or just about , in my old Projection Room .
I started at age 15 and stayed about four years , seeing and meeting some great sixties talent .
I moved on into the West End working at the London Coliseum Cinerama Theatre till Sadlers Wells moved in to make it theirs .
After that I joined the London office of a major American Television Advertising agency , and stayed with them for nearly forty years .
But I never forgot the wonderful Granada Theatre in South London’s Tooting . My last two shows starred Roy Orbison then a little later The Walker Brothers .
Wonderful memories , happy to share .
Ray .

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻