real time web analytics
Hi from Norway | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Norway

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bildeman

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey all!

26 years old & from Norway, currently living in Oslo. That means very little UK exploring, but this is one of the best urbex forums I've ever come across so I figured it's good to have an account!

I began my "career" exploring bunkers in my vicinity when I was a student. Mostly local, small-scale WW2 stuff. That's still fun and interesting, but in 2018 I went to the Paris catacombs for the first time and that's been my main focus ever since (I grew up playing Minecraft & watching Indiana Jones, so I guess I was primed for getting absolutely hooked on that...).

I didn't do much urbex 2019 - 2021, but in 2022 and 2023 I've resumed my wannabe cataphile activities going multiple times a year. Recently I've started playing around with doing cartography to fill the void a bit between trips, and having a lot of fun doing so. The objective for my next trip is to try doing a bunch of photogrammetry 3D scanning of various areas so that I have some source material to reference when I get back 😛

The_Raw

Staff member
Welcome to 28. Plenty of people on here who visit the catas regularly so you're in good company!

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome along. Sounds really interesting stuff. Be good to see some Norwegian explores as not seen much in the overseas forum.