real time web analytics
Hi from Thanet! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Thanet!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TimeBandit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone, im a new poster but have been following the site for about a year and love what u guys do.
So much so that i have started exploring myself and am addicted!
If theres anyone in my area (Ramsgate) that fancies a couple of like minded urbexers to explore with then feel free to reach out

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
I moved away from ramsgate a couple of years ago but spent 25 years of my life there. Your pretty spoilt for things to explore around thanet, most have been posted here in the past. I'm not sure of anyone still doing bits around your way. I hear the cinema is now closed, was waiting for that to happen for years. 😉

TimeBandit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow! Hi I've seen some of ur posts and i think their awesome.(fanboy moment sorry)
Im pretty new to urbex but have done some bits in dover and recently accessed westcliff section. Unfortunately im not quite up too par for doing a report yet but watch this space lol. Granville cinema has been sold but i heard a rumour they are doing work on the inside so who knows for access.

_untold_urbex_

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone, im a new poster but have been following the site for about a year and love what u guys do.
So much so that i have started exploring myself and am addicted!
If theres anyone in my area (Ramsgate) that fancies a couple of like minded urbexers to explore with then feel free to reach out
Hey, if you know anywhere near Ramsgate, dm me!

TimeBandit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Westcliff section
Cannon road section
Pugins caves
Paragon air raid shelter
Pegwell smugglers tunnels
I think the Granville cinema is still disused?
The motor museum.
Westcliff section is padlocked we (D.S.E) have a key. cannon road is proving difficult lol. The motor museum is noise sensitive as neighbours will call the police. The others we haven't tried yet

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
There's 4 other ways into it all still open.
Cannon road I know of 1 way with no locks
Locals don't really see you if you go over the cliff edge and climb down