real time web analytics
Report - - Hodgsons Miil Robertsbridge, March 2020 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hodgsons Miil Robertsbridge, March 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JoeLikesBeingUnderground

DELETED ACCOUNT
28DL Full Member
Such a shame tha its in this state, went two days ago and everything is boarded and has alarms & motion sensors. Bit of a bummer after an hour and a half drive :/
Can you tell me more about the alarms? Were they inside the main mill building? Last time I was there, either I didnt set anything off or there werent any alarms... I was able to get to the buildings and, yeah, sealed shut with metal and warning asbestos.

jxck.urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can you tell me more about the alarms? Were they inside the main mill building? Last time I was there, either I didnt set anything off or there werent any alarms... I was able to get to the buildings and, yeah, sealed shut with metal and warning asbestos.
Not sure how much I can say without someone kicking off but it’s not of any consequence to me. There’s an alarm lock on the front fence and a main alarm and motion sensor on the main mill
Building looking down on the ground all around the building. I wouldn’t even bother because all windows are blocked, and even if they wherent, you’d have 10 seconds before an alarm went off

JoeLikesBeingUnderground

DELETED ACCOUNT
28DL Full Member
Not sure how much I can say without someone kicking off but it’s not of any consequence to me. There’s an alarm lock on the front fence and a main alarm and motion sensor on the main mill
Building looking down on the ground all around the building. I wouldn’t even bother because all windows are blocked, and even if they wherent, you’d have 10 seconds before an alarm went off
I know its not your fault but when I was there, I didn't see a motion sensor but a light fixture on the roof. Like I said, when I was there and standing right outside the building for maybe 20 minutes, nothing happened...

jxck.urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know its not your fault but when I was there, I didn't see a motion sensor but a light fixture on the roof. Like I said, when I was there and standing right outside the building for maybe 20 minutes, nothing happened...
Yeah I know the light fixture, spooked me for a while. Wish I had as much luck as you! Travelled for 2 hours only to get alarmed on! xD

Who has read this thread (Total: 221) View details