real time web analytics
How do I find abandoned places? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

How do I find abandoned places?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Sop

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi im very new to urban exploring so im a bit clueless on how to find some abandoned place does any one have any tips or know any locations near Hertfordshire?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
What you don't do is what you just tried and that is adding a reply to a thread that states the name of the location and asking... "location?"

The Young One

need a better torch :/
28DL Full Member
I don't know if you've heard of it but it's called Google maps but it's not very popular or known.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
There is a very useful search function on this very forum that is apparently completely invisible to many new people at the moment. Start there, and with a very rudimentary knowledge of how to search for things on Google and use Google maps, you will find stuff.

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL.

As well as the invisible search function:
28search.jpg

there are some invisible sticky posts which will help you a LOT

28dl.jpg

There are also thousands (quite literally) of posts which give basic advice about where to look for help

Read the second of the above stickies first...and as it's so hard to find here is a direct link:

Have fun and stay safe.

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL.

As well as the invisible search function:
28search.jpg

there are some invisible sticky posts which will help you a LOT

28dl.jpg

There are also thousands (quite literally) of posts which give basic advice about where to look for help

Read the second of the above stickies first...and as it's so hard to find here is a direct link:

Have fun and stay safe.

needs to be more obvious

Untitled.jpg