real time web analytics
Report - - ICI Plant protection division offices - Fernhurst - MARCH 2024 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - ICI Plant protection division offices - Fernhurst - MARCH 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

George3344

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ICI Plant protection division - a company developing pesticides and weed killers for large scale farms. The last company to operate on the site was ‘Syngenta’ in 2001.

IMG_2977.jpeg
My 4th journey to this location so far - it gets worse and worse every time - The lack of security and open doors all around means that anybody can get inside and use the building. I find beauty in destruction so I think these ruined rooms create some amazing photo opportunities.
IMG_3017.jpeg
Photos taken on an iPhone 13

IMG_2996.jpeg

IMG_3042.jpeg

IMG_3066.jpeg

IMG_3069.jpeg

IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

IMG_3147.jpeg

IMG_3189.jpeg

IMG_3200.jpeg

IMG_2899.jpeg

IMG_2929.jpeg

IMG_3264.jpeg

IMG_3269.jpeg

IMG_3292.jpeg

IMG_3028.jpeg

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thank you! The place is truly trashed - I wonder how different it would look if they sealed the doors after closing down
I reckon it still wouldn't be in great shape, with a big site like this entry points are always made whether it has security or not so I don't think it would've fared much better.

George3344

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I reckon it still wouldn't be in great shape, with a big site like this entry points are always made whether it has security or not so I don't think it would've fared much better.
It’s true - no matter how hard you try to keep people out they will always get inside eventually

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
is the adjacent building still used last time it was looking empty but there wasn't any damage we could see and two cars outside so we didn't attempt it

George3344

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
is the adjacent building still used last time it was looking empty but there wasn't any damage we could see and two cars outside so we didn't attempt iI think the office is still active - aspinall of London

is the adjacent building still used last time it was looking empty but there wasn't any damage we could see and two cars outside so we didn't attempt it
Yes I think ‘Aspinal of London’ is still active