real time web analytics
Introduction post <3 | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Introduction post <3

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Letter

28DL Member
28DL Member
Pleasure to meet you all and be here!! Im a novice amature explorer and have mostly done low security buildings in north london as well as accessing rooftops within central london. Im currently based by shoredich and am looking for new oppurtunities to learn about, how to find and to explore more types of buildings (hopefully gonna make a report eventually :3) n finding ppl to do it with.

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum :) feel free to post some reports of the rooftops you’ve done in the ‘High Stuff’ forum if you feel the photos are good enough!

Letter

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the forum :) feel free to post some reports of the rooftops you’ve done in the ‘High Stuff’ forum if you feel the photos are good enough!
Tyssm!! Happy 2 be heree. I acc got my phone nicked n dont have the photos anymore ;-; i tried to go back recently to my fave one in covant garden but they secured it better. If i find a new route will defo grab some new photos.

Seffy

Staff member
Tyssm!! Happy 2 be heree. I acc got my phone nicked n dont have the photos anymore ;-; i tried to go back recently to my fave one in covant garden but they secured it better. If i find a new route will defo grab some new photos.
That’s a bugger. Just gives you an excuse to go back and try again… 👀