real time web analytics
Italian Textile Tour - September 2022 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Italian Textile Tour - September 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jST

LLS.
Regular User
lovely that, cracking pics too :)

Cheers kidder.

P.S it should be noted, if anyone wants to visit these mills all you have to do is ask and I'll let you know the lowdown. Also, buying Ryanair's fast track bolt on is the best £6 ever spent, meant we could skip an hour and a half of queueing eyetie students for aeropuerto secca(TM)

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Just wonderful as per usual. Good to see some of the Leeds boys are still alive, it must be about ten years since I last saw Craig

The_Raw

Staff member
Always impressed by how you guys manage to keep finding untouched beauties in Italy when so many places are getting rinsed and trashed over there. Top notch work and it's worth lugging the camera gear about to get pictures of this quality. You won't ever get photos as good as these from a camera phone!

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Always impressed by how you guys manage to keep finding untouched beauties in Italy when so many places are getting rinsed and trashed over there. Top notch work and it's worth lugging the camera gear about to get pictures of this quality. You won't ever get photos as good as these from a camera phone!

Definitely not all untouched but definitely not on most exploring radars. I spend my working days sitting a desk mostly so when I had some spare time I'd travel down valleys on street view on the hunt for derp.

We checked almost everything I had identified and if we couldn't get in immediately we moved on, hence needing more time to approach certain things under cover of darkness etc.

There's a lot out there that's for sure.

Ta for comments generally, it was good to get back out there.