real time web analytics
Report - - J.bull electrical ltd (nov 23) haywards heath | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - J.bull electrical ltd (nov 23) haywards heath

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
This was a great little explore especially for somthing i just happen to notice on google maps

History from Mooksters report as I couldn't find anything online

J. Bull Electrical Ltd. began post-war in 1945 selling ex-military phones and other equipment, gradually branching out into all corners of bulk electronics sold through catalogues, newspaper adverts, and eventually the internet. They went under in 2006 according to the paperwork inside.

The explore
This was actually our second visit sorta, I originally came across it on maps a couple months ago when in the area but due to lack of parking and seeing a car on site with the drone (was informed later it was dumped there) we decided to skip it and redo the local cement works, after pushing through brambles and mud we came across the car that had put me off previously and we headed onto the site to begin the explore
IMG_2152.jpeg

The paths round the building were fairly clear indicating possible regular use so we decided to head straight inside out of view just incase an angry farmer made an appearance

Finding the place piled with boxes of various parts and equipment we clambered in
IMG_2155.jpeg

IMG_2166.jpeg

IMG_2263.jpeg

IMG_2164.jpeg

Much of the stuff seemed to be old BT equipment

IMG_2215.jpeg

IMG_2177.jpeg
I actually have one of the green phones i got from a jumble sale a few year's ago I could of saved myself £20 😂
IMG_2214.jpeg

Anyone know what this was we couldn't figure it out still works could hear gears spinning inside when u press the keys
IMG_2224.jpeg

IMG_2161.jpeg

Some old military equipment too
IMG_2156.jpeg

IMG_2266.jpeg

more boxes of as new parts
IMG_2190.jpeg

IMG_2247.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

IMG_2239.jpeg

What we first thought was a radio but as we turned it to see the back we knocked the top open realised it had was a tv coin meter
IMG_2236.jpeg

IMG_2238.jpeg

More phones!
IMG_2193.jpeg

And slightly out of place a box of wooden model kits
IMG_2232.jpeg

We then headed to the buildings at the back of the site
IMG_2273.jpeg

IMG_2279.jpeg

Never seen so many cameras
IMG_2302.jpeg

IMG_2311.jpeg

Older reports show cars inside unfortunately this was the only one left
IMG_2282.jpeg

Did anyone else have one of these as a kid? I remember what crap they were like trying the grind concrete 😂
IMG_2290.jpeg
And some classic gaming
IMG_2269.jpeg

IMG_2276.jpeg

IMG_2271.jpeg

Thanks for looking
and please give this a like for a chance to win a Fabulous Austin Morris Mini 😂
IMG_2325.jpeg

With front wheel drive, a tiny turning circle. a light steering lock and a nippy 850 cc engine, nothing moves like a Mini.