real time web analytics
Report - - Kellingly Colliery..Yorkshire, August 2016 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kellingly Colliery..Yorkshire, August 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Some bits there I've never seen on an explore such as intact leather seats and that wall of extinguishers! Normally the first things to go.
Never seen so many miners lamps together, nicely captured.

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great set mate, I do like looking through your older stuff as I've said before. I know you said in the past your older pics are a bit over processed but I would just say they are effective and create a nice atmosphere that really matches the type of place it is. Those locker rooms look great and are huge!

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Some bits there I've never seen on an explore such as intact leather seats and that wall of extinguishers! Normally the first things to go.
Never seen so many miners lamps together, nicely captured.
Was lamps everywhere. I would get more photos of them if I was doing this place now.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great set mate, I do like looking through your older stuff as I've said before. I know you said in the past your older pics are a bit over processed but I would just say they are effective and create a nice atmosphere that really matches the type of place it is. Those locker rooms look great and are huge!
Cheers mate. I just cringe when I see them. But I look at it that it was a stage, but not sure what I was thinking ha ha. The locker rooms were great.

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow that looks amazing, wish i had been exploring longer to have had chance to try and do it! it looks absolutely filthy with coal dust all over evrything as well.