real time web analytics
Report - - Kholodna Balka catacombes, Odessa. Jun '15 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kholodna Balka catacombes, Odessa. Jun '15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Limerick_Student

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one, the lighting in those shots is top notch. Good to see more people getting here, it's some spot.

Heading there myself next month, already have my guide sorted. Look out for my report. Does the standard 2 hour tour advertised online include any of the soviet bunkers?

As drhowser and fb say, the bunkers are mostly confined to the city centre away from the larger complexes on the outskirts of the city. There are some easily accessible bunkers in the city centre which link up to around 15 kilometres of the catacombs. It depends what you want to see in the time you have. Personally if you have someone lined up to show you around the catacombs, I reckon that the larger systems on the outskirts are the best place to be shown around.

If you have the time, the city centre bunkers I'm thinking of could be visited on your own without a guide as there are plenty of maps lieing around that complex. Let me know if you want any information on those and I'll drop you a PM.

The_Raw

Staff member
Epic stuff. Can't quite fathom how large this complex is, something that needs to be seen with your own eyes for sure and a guide sounds like it's compulsory.