real time web analytics
Report - - Kingsway Telephone Exchange (Chancery Lane DS) - London, September 2013 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kingsway Telephone Exchange (Chancery Lane DS) - London, September 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pauln

too old to be reckless
28DL Full Member
Brilliant write up and photos. When this was publicised a few years back I remember seeing a news piece on TV where the reporter exited into Chancery Lane station. I originally thought this was a fix but the map suggests there is a connection?

Annoyingly I work just above this place so I can constantly think about what I'm missing a few hundred feet below. F*** it.

anubis

28" Member
28DL Full Member
Really well written and excellent images pal.
I like the write-up between the images format, works very well. :thumb

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Stunning work gents and a fantastic write up, Some day i would love ago at this just a matter of time i guess, like you say raising your game and all that...

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Brilliant write up and photos. When this was publicised a few years back I remember seeing a news piece on TV where the reporter exited into Chancery Lane station. I originally thought this was a fix but the map suggests there is a connection?

Annoyingly I work just above this place so I can constantly think about what I'm missing a few hundred feet below. F*** it.

Theres a lift between station and bunker, whether you can still get through i doubt but it exists

captainwow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One of the places that's super high on my list, but now apparently all but undoable? Isn't it great when people ruin it for everyone else?

captainwow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was under the impression someone had been busted and got it super locked down? Or have I been misinformed?