real time web analytics
Report - - Llangollen Upper Mill - 21/12/2023 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Llangollen Upper Mill - 21/12/2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

moldandasbestos

moldandasbestos
28DL Full Member
Llangollen Upper Dee Mill
Here is Llangollen Upper Dee Mill. There isn't much history online or anything at all available regarding this place.
Google does tell me it was a ''Flannel Mill''. There was a ''Lower Dee Mill'' which was owned by Henry & Roberts, they expanded into this mill (Upper Dee Mill) in 1855.
Although this mill supposedly ceased production as a woollen mill in 1920. After production ceased in the 1920s, Cuthbert's seed merchants took them both over (Upper and Lower Dee mill)
There was another Mill owned by the same company in Llangollen (Mile End mill). This link could be found useful, regarding about the Seed factory ----> Here <----
Unfortunately I don't have these pictures in chronological order since I felt I had overstayed, weirdly hearing a broken piano, being played when I walked in.

IMG_5993.jpg
IMG_6003.jpg

IMG_5995.jpg
IMG_6001.jpg

IMG_5996.jpg
IMG_5997.jpg
IMG_6004.jpg
IMG_6010.jpg

moldandasbestos

moldandasbestos
28DL Full Member
hearing a broken piano playing would be terrifying, usually squatters make noise to let you know theyre there as a sort of warning? Probably nothing but something to look out for
there was indeed a tent and plenty of drug paraphernalia. enough to supply the nhs for a year

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
lucky you didnt encounter a squatter, how your describing it it seems that there was/is one recently.
They’re not that bad normally, if you don’t bother them and they won’t bother you as a rule. Copper fairies on the other hand can be a whole different story ;)

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
They’re not that bad normally, if you don’t bother them and they won’t bother you as a rule. Copper fairies on the other hand can be a whole different story ;)
if theyre taking copper or living there u alwyas gotta b careful

moldandasbestos

moldandasbestos
28DL Full Member
Copper fairies i’ve encountered atleast 62 times, I remember in Monsanto in Cefn Mawr I stumbled across a lead and copper stash😂shame i didn’t take it

Who has read this thread (Total: 144) View details