real time web analytics
Masks!!! | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Masks!!!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Not_The_Bot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey y’all. This is pretty short. I’ve been urbexing for 5/6 years now but never worn a mask. Do you guys wear masks if so what masks? I’ve got a JSP P3 for my woodworking but I can’t really talk in it. How do you guys talk?

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hey y’all. This is pretty short. I’ve been urbexing for 5/6 years now but never worn a mask. Do you guys wear masks if so what masks? I’ve got a JSP P3 for my woodworking but I can’t really talk in it. How do you guys talk?
I only really wear masks for mold cause (as I found out the hard way) I REALLY don’t respond well to mold of any kind

JSP P3 is the best one I’ve found, those M3 masks off aliexpress or Amazon are shite, some full face ones like Dräger aren’t too bad but there isn’t much of a point to a mask like that if you’re in some derp, more for somewhere like Turner Bros

Stick with a JSP for the dusty places, it’s probably the best and most compact out there I’d say

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Never met a serious explorer who would wear a mask in anywhere but the most extreme circumstances.

Not_The_Bot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I only really wear masks for mold cause (as I found out the hard way) I REALLY don’t respond well to mold of any kind

JSP P3 is the best one I’ve found, those M3 masks off aliexpress or Amazon are shite, some full face ones like Dräger aren’t too bad but there isn’t much of a point to a mask like that if you’re in some derp, more for somewhere like Turner Bros

Stick with a JSP for the dusty places, it’s probably the best and most compact out there I’d say
Yeah I was thinking it seems absurd to be wearing a mask everywhere. I'll keep it for the moldy and dusty rooms out there.