real time web analytics
Report - - Megatron, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, May 2024 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Megatron, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, May 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great pictures, i struggled to light up that chamber with my torch when I went so i'll have to deffo revisit, having stood in that chamber myself I know pictures don't do it justice it really is a big en!
It's a Biggie. This was the first time we had a torch powerful enough to do it justice!
Some cracking shots there!
great photos :thumb
Cheers chaps!
It was good to meet you at the Rutland!
Likewise mate. Been wanting to tell you how ace your reports are.
Crazy to see how far levels have dropped in a month!
Lowest I've ever seen it. Pretty clean too.
Top report and photos!
Wound't mind another wander down there again some day.
Cheers mate. And yes, you must!
Great report and photos. Very clean and clear. I just love the brickwork at the tron. Lovely nature spot too.
Cheers CJ. Yup, the brickwork is a thing of beauty.
Really great report mate and the phone pics came out great. Still one I would love to see.
Cheers mate. You gotta do it next time you are up this way

urbanchemist

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Shows that phones can do a pretty good job for this sort of thing.

The only reason I still use a camera underground is that the tripod makes a good walking/poking stick, and my camera is worth much less than my phone.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Shows that phones can do a pretty good job for this sort of thing.

The only reason I still use a camera underground is that the tripod makes a good walking/poking stick, and my camera is worth much less than my phone.
Took my SLR and tripod with me. SLR didn't come out the bag, and as you mention above, used my tripod as a walking stick!