real time web analytics
Report - - Millenium Mills, London, January 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Millenium Mills, London, January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MarkoAndic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi mate, nice report... Was thinking about getting down there next weekend, any advice? Also my group is quite young, do you think this May be a little too hard of a explore for us? And finally do you know the consequences of getting caught if we are under 18 would they change? Thanks

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi mate, nice report... Was thinking about getting down there next weekend, any advice? Also my group is quite young, do you think this May be a little too hard of a explore for us? And finally do you know the consequences of getting caught if we are under 18 would they change? Thanks

Good luck pal, work is well under way

OliverT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Widespread asbestos removal and stripping going on in there now - I give it until mid-year until the place is just a shell. Sad times.

mickey valentine

28DL Member
28DL Member
Great report. That looks like a shooting location from several bbc programs. Waking the Dead and Ashes to Ashes. does anyone know if it is the same place?

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good to see reports from the place still.

Anyone know what damage that fire caused the other week?

upright_ninja

Picture of Stealth
28DL Full Member
Nice work, mate! That green staircase holds a far from cherished memory for me on my last visit, at night. On my way back down from the roof, the step I was on near the top (just below the top of your image), completely snapped off! Good job I was climbing down backwards or I'd have been in trouble! All part of the fun... after deploying clean kecks! Thanks for sharing and glad your perseverance and patience paid off!

Ollien16

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
PLanning on going down tomorrow to shoot for a project anyone know the best entrance? Any tips would be great! Want to get some footage before its destroyed.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
PLanning on going down tomorrow to shoot for a project anyone know the best entrance? Any tips would be great! Want to get some footage before its destroyed.

Don"t worry mate, Secca will now be waiting for you with big grins :rolleyes:

Pest

Read comics and sleep all day, = no worries
28DL Full Member
ah no, didnt manage to find the fans! will have to go back and find them1

we first went on a week day, it was really busy! loads of work going on. they have put loads of scaffolding up in the last 3 weeks and looks like been bringing more plant equipment in. if your going to do it, do it soon or prob be gone!

The mills aren't coming down. The green light has been given to give them a facelift.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details