real time web analytics
mostly new to this, looking for good spote | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

mostly new to this, looking for good spote

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

kodalynn

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi, my name's koda, as title says i'm (somewhat) new to this, was wondering if anyone knew any good spots in the teesside area? isn't much of anything anymore as far as i can tell, but figured i may as well ask around, see if anyone knows :)
thanks in advance!! 🫶

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site but please fo have a read around. We don't give locations out when asked but do write reports on them so all you need to do it use the search bar at the top and see what you fancy.

kodalynn

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the site but please fo have a read around. We don't give locations out when asked but do write reports on them so all you need to do it use the search bar at the top and see what you fancy.
fair- again, did have a look but didn't seem to be anything super local? entirely possible i missed stuff tho lol

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I just put teesside in the search and lots come up, I guess it depends on what you are after.
Alternatively check out some of the tips on site of how to find your own spits through Google maps, local newspapers and such like.
Finding your own spots can be more fun and definitely more rewarding.

Midnight Odyssey

28DL Member
28DL Member
Most of the fun in this hobby is finding spots by yourself imo.

You won't get people on this site giving out locations for free cus that's how you get trashed spots / wankers ruining them via Instagram. But yh, use the search function. It's in Middlesborough if I'm not mistaken, so sure there's a bunch of stuff out there.

kodalynn

28DL Member
28DL Member
I just put teesside in the search and lots come up, I guess it depends on what you are after.
Alternatively check out some of the tips on site of how to find your own spits through Google maps, local newspapers and such like.
Finding your own spots can be more fun and definitely more rewarding.
there's some stuff that comes up (i.e Redcar steelworks) that, unfortunately, just don't exist anymore. total shame