real time web analytics
New Member From Canterbury, Kent. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New Member From Canterbury, Kent.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

captainautism

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone.

I am writing this introduction to say hello.

I have been exploring for around 2 and a half years and I have explored quite a few sites.

I am very passionate about history, so I enjoy researching the history of the places that I have explored.

I am from Canterbury, Kent, and I am currently looking for more people in my local area that I can explore and exchange locations with.

Thank you.

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. If you have photos of a reasonable standard from your trips so far then do feel free to post some reports.

Have a read of the new members advice threads in this forum if you haven’t already as they summarise the need-to-know information and general forum housekeeping that will be useful to know:

Any questions then do ask. Hopefully you’ll manage to link up with someone in a similar position in your area in due course.

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
What's the current state of the odeon after the fire - much damage?
Very much on the want list!

captainautism

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What's the current state of the odeon after the fire - much damage?
Very much on the want list!
The fire was super tiny and it only left a tiny mark in the reception area. The buildings mostly sealed off as far as I can see appart from a tiny air vent. I think that it's definitely still worth an explore even though the Canterbury youth have trashed it mostly.
If you do go in, keep in mind secca and the old bill are keeping a close eye on the place.